Skip to content
Did you know?
- According to Fortune Magazine, Warren Buffet has a credit score of 718. That’s right, the world’s richest man has far less than perfect credit!
- Only 1 in 200 people has perfect credit. If your score is less than perfect…you are not alone!
- Frank McNamara, the creator of the first credit card called Diner’s Club, thought credit cards were just a fad. He sold his share of Diner’s Club for $200,000. Ouch!!!
- In 2012, 40% of households depended on their credit cards to pay for basic living expenses. This number is likely higher today.
- The average household that’s carrying credit card debt has a balance of of roughly $15,000. In 2001 it was roughly $4,000. A truly troubling trend.